Have you ever thought about using Vermont Maple Syrup to sweeten your coffee or tea? Maple Syrup dissolves quickly in warm beverages, unlike granulated sugar and the subtle taste of maple in a cup of coffee feels lavish without being so. Plus, you can feel great knowing that Maple Syrup has more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals than other sweeteners, plus maple contains over 50 antioxidants!
As soon as we starting swapping out traditional sweeteners with Maple Syrup, we realized there are so many everyday uses in our household!
Here’s just a few ideas to get you started:
- Sweetening coffee or tea
- A cold glass of Maple Milk — just mix in 1-2 tablespoons of VT maple syrup into a glass of milk! On cold days, we heat it up on the stove for an alternative to hot chocolate! Works great with all types of milk.
- Pour a little Vermont Maple Syrup over plain yogurt.
- PB&M - swap out messy jelly for a swirl of maple syrup for a cleaner, more nutritious version of this classic sandwich.
- Jazz up vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Glaze roasted root veggies for a sophisticated midweek side dish
- Vermont Maple Granola — mix up a batch today and have a healthy snack or breakfast ready to go when you need it.